“Blood is a juice of very special kind”
Mephistopheles in Goethe, Faust I
Autohaemotherapy is used as a stimulation therapy regulating the organism and especially the nervous and immune systems. One’s own blood is reintroduced to the organism in various forms, possibly mixed with additives. Reaction processes and cascades within an organism that do not flow freely have stagnated. Using autohaemotherapy, disturbed regulatory circuits can be stimulated to flow again.
Autohaemotherapy Can Enhance The Healing Process of Various Diseases:
- Low immunity- chronic infections and inflammations
- Autoimmune diseases
- Various skin diseases, e.g. furunculosis, acne, eczema
- Gastrointestinal diseases, e.g. ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease
- Functional intestinal diseases
- Atopic skin diseases such as neurodermatitis
- Disorders of the immune system
- Psychovegetative exhaustion
- Vegetative dysfunctions
- Degenerative diseases, tumours
In classical autohaemotherapy, blood is withdrawn from the patient’s vein and then reinjected immediately into the skin (intracutaneously), under the skin (subcutaneously) or into the muscle (intramuscularly) unchanged. Disease-causing or disease-carrying substances or agents, which are returned to the organism in a diluted form similar to a vaccination, are called nosodes. The most informative nosode of a human being is her or his own blood. Dr. Samuel Hahnemann, the founder of homeopathy, emphasized: “The doctor must present the enemy to the organism in a suitable form”. In order to become a remedy, it is necessary to refine the disease-causing substance. Homeopathic drug preparation by rubbing, diluting and shaking (succussion) is such a process of refinement.
Auto-Sanguis Staged Therapy
Auto-Sanguis staged therapy is a special form of autohaemotherapy, also known as Reckeweg autohaemotherapy. It is a treatment combining autologous blood with biotherapeutics and homeopathic remedies. According to Dr. Reckeweg, diseases are meaningful biological reactions of the organism to eliminate so-called homotoxins. Homotoxins are toxins that either enter the organism from the external environment or accumulate as by-products of metabolism.
Examples of indications
for a treatment with the Auto-Sanguis staged therapy:
- Skin diseases, e.g. acne, neurodermatitis
- Chronic tendency to infection
- Inflammatory intestinal diseases, e.g. Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis
- Food intolerances